Friday, November 16, 2007

November 16 9:10pm

Lisa is resting well after 4 hours in recovery. She was talking and eating that delicious hospital food before I left. They took both plates out of her arm and fixed some of the mobility problems with her knee. When she feels better she will be back on the blog with more to tell and more of those lower case letters you've all grown to know and love. I've decided to camp out at her pad with Chrissy, Sissy, and Amy and keep them company. They don't talk back (ha ha). Besides she has more food in her fridge;)

Dirty D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi 109'er5,

I'm really glad your surgery went well. But, I knew it would with all the love and support and prayers you had going for you. Just remember I told it it would go just wonderfully. You have truly got what it takes to get through all of this. Again, you are my hero.......What a wonderful lady you are. Call me when you can.....I love you....

Dale

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

Margie and I are very pleased that your surgery went well. We enjoyed talking with you the other day and look forward to when we can get together.

Paul and Margie McClellan