Friday, October 30, 2009

October 30, 2009 - "For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, & self discipline" II Tim 1:7







Top of the morning, friends!

I hope this blog entry finds you all well.

I just wanted to share a few of photos with you--each of which have to do with Halloween.

The 2009 Beanie Weenie Ride at Capital City was a great success! We 30-40 riders that went on a 65-mile ride, then enjoyed some great fellowship and food. Thanks to Mary Hamilton & Company, we had some outstanding soup, sandwiches, and desserts! And to top off the day, Elzie DIDN'T get lost--which was a first!

Please keep the following people in your prayers, as they are all fighting some type of battle:

- Joyce Petty

- Ty Grimwood's sister, Tay

- Toni D.

- The Hartley's

- My dad & my stepmom Mary


Quotes for the Day:

"Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or to lose."

-Lyndon B. Johnson-
______________________________


"The fishermen know that the sea is dangerous and the storm terrible, but they have never found these dangers sufficient reasons for remaining ashore."

-Vincent Van Gogh-
Until next time, be blessed!
Lisa - 1095




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lisa
Just thought I'd give your'e blog a toot. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your's. We will keep your dad and Mary in our prayers this week... Hope all else is good Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Lisa - Saw you on Ch 4 news, and tonight on Ch 10. I had the fortune to meet you - I put your PICC in at Grant. Is great to see you doing so well! I bought your book after seeing you on Ch 4 - you did well my friend!

Take care - I'll check in from time to time.
Mary Lou
mgarey@medflight.com